Thank you for your interest in portraying the 69th PA, Co. I, for the 2018 Philadelphia
St. Patrick’s Day parade!
$10 registration fee will be collected – IN CASH – the day of the parade.
100% of this fee will go toward the 69th Pennsylvania preservation fund. Over the years, the 69th has placed and restored numerous headstones of members of the original 69th PA. Current stones may be defaced by the elements or simply broken down. This is our way of saying thank you to the 69th Pennsylvania Reenactment Regiment for letting us participate in the parade with them!
- FORAGE CAP
- FATIGUE BLOUSE (SACK COAT)
- US ISSUE SHIRT PREFERRED (CIVILIAN SHIRT ACCEPTABLE)
- SKY BLUE TROUSERS
- LEATHERS (CARTRIDGE BOX/BELT, WAIST BELT, US PLATES, SCABBARD, CAP BOX)
- TARRED HAVERSACK & CANTEEN
- KNAPSACK OR BLANKET ROLL (CORRECT BLANKETS, OR COVER THEM WITH GUM BLANKET!)
- M1861, M1863 SPRINGFIELD, OR M1853 ENFIELD/TOWER RIFLED MUSKET
- *****NOTE***** DEPENDING ON WEATHER, HAVE A GREATCOAT NEARBY!
- A WHITE TREFOIL 2ND CORPS BADGE MADE OF WOOL, FELT, OR METAL IS A MUST!!
NO NCO’S OR OFFICERS, UNLESS ASKED TO FILL THAT POSITION!
Please fill out this form so that we may email you further details, like maps & specifics! It takes a few moments!! If you don’t fill this out, you will not be considered registered!
We hope to see you in the ranks with us!